MTN EyeSyte is a suite of Wi-Fi/4G-enabled smart devices and accessories designed to provide real-time, 24/7 security for businesses, environments, assets and homes with cloud storage capacity up to 30 days playback footage and event notifications.
Other benefits and features include:
- Flexible options of electrical and battery-enabled devices
- Instant access on your mobile devices so you can view while on the go
- Alerts via SMS and mobile notifications when movement is detected.
- 360-degree surveillance and voice-activated features
- Availability of varied accessories fit for businesses and other usage
- Installation support with a downloadable app for guidance
MTN EyeSyte is ideal for:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) – Offices, Departmental stores, religious organisations, etc.)
- Large Enterprises & Public Sector (Banks, FMCGs, Parks, etc.)
- Small office Home offices (SoHos), Estates, Individuals, etc
Click on any of our device offerings below to make your choice:
EyeSyte electronic Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) security cameras do not physically move but apply digital zoom to give the pan-tilt-zoom effect on a fixed camera.
Offering you 360-degree coverage, the EyeSyte PTZ camera can be a powerful way to provide a PTZ-like experience while still recording the entire field of view.
This device has a built-in camera that helps protect from package theft, burglary, etc.You can receive activity alerts, talk with visitors using two-way talk, and live-stream video from your smartphone.
EyeSyte Wi-Fi + GSM Intelligence Security Alarm System provides sensor-based alarm monitoring for businesses and other usages. With sensors such as door sensors (activated when intruders open doors) as well as PIR sensors (that activate when unwanted motion is detected), when paired with any of the EyeSyte range of cameras, you have a comprehensive monitoring and surveillance system, accessed and managed from your mobile phone.
EyeSyte 4G Surveillance Camera comes equipped with a solar panel and batteries enabling deployment anywhere with a 4G signal.
PTZ functionality supports 360 degrees coverage while a high decibel alarm can be used to scare intruders providing an additional level of security.
EyeSyte Battery Camera is a WiFi enabled camera that supports 24/7 alarm and video monitoring capability.
This device gives you the benefit of a two-way communication, supported emergency dispatch (requires subscription), clear night and day vision, and secure cloud video storage capacity of up to 30 days.
Some key features include:
- Remote alarm panel
- 1080P full HD video quality
- rechargeable inbuilt batteries that can last up to 12 weeks when fully charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I connect a device using a mobile hotspot without Wi-Fi?
A: You need two smartphones that can provide a network hotspot. One phone turns on the hotspot as the network provider, and the other can connect to the device.
How to connect the device if there is no Wi-Fi password? Can the device be connected to the public network?
A: When you connect your device to the network and your router does not have a Wi-Fi password, you do not need to enter the password. Simply click on “Confirm” to go on. Only public networks that log in with a fixed password can connect to our device, while public networks that log in with an account and password or verification code cannot connect to our device.
Note: To protect your privacy, security devices such as cameras, door locks and sensors cannot use public networks and networks without passwords for network configuration.
How do I add a device to the App and connect it to the Internet Bluetooth?
A: Please turn on the Bluetooth switch of the mobile phone and the Bluetooth permission of the App.
- Open our App (not add Bluetooth device in the Bluetooth list in the phone settings).
- On the “Home” page, click the “+” icon in the upper right corner to enter the device selection page.
- Select the right category and find the device (Bluetooth) that needs to be added
- Read the manual and set the device to the network distribution state;
- After clicking Confirm, the system starts searching. After finding the corresponding device, click “Add”.
Will the connection succeed after I accidentally exit the App or switch to another App during network configuration?
A: It depends on the stage of network distribution you are in. When the device is pairing, it needs to go through the three stages of “Scan devices——Register on Cloud——Initialize the device”. If you are in the “Scan devices” stage, when you accidentally exit the app or switch to another app, it may affect the app to find your device. So, accidentally exiting the app or switching to another app at this stage may cause network configuration failure. In the other two stages, if you accidentally exit the app or switch to another app, it will not affect the normal network configuration of the device.
Note: If you use the “Auto Scan” method to pair devices, there will be a high probability that the network configuration will fail if you accidentally exit the app or switch to another app.
The device is often offline, the device or device indicator keeps flashing, and the device cannot be controlled. What should I do?
A: If your device is offline for a long time, you can only manually reset the device to the pairing mode, and then manually add the device again. If your device always offline, please check in the following ways:
- Check to see if the router is powered off or disconnected from the network. If so, the router will take some time to recover. Wait for two minutes and then check whether your device is online.
- Check to see if the router has been replaced, or the Wi-Fi name or password has been changed. If so, remove your device and then add it to the network again.
- Please confirm whether the device has just updated the firmware. The device will be disconnected from the network when the firmware is updated and will automatically connect to the network after the update is completed. However, if your network is unstable, it will show that you cannot connect after the firmware update is complete. The device needs to be removed and added again.
- The Wi-Fi signal of the device is too poor, for instance, there are several walls obstructing the penetration of the signal.
- From the router, if the device is surrounded by a metal shell or there are metal objects nearby; nearby high-power appliances such as air conditioners and refrigerators can also interfere.
- The location of the device is too far away from the router (the indoor environment is more complicated, it is easy to go offline after more than 5 meters; the outdoor environment is empty, it is easy to go offline after more than 10 meters).
- Check whether the firmware is the latest version. To check this on the App, choose Home—Tap device icon—Top right button—Device Update.
- If the device goes offline after a period of use, but after restarting the router or re-networking the device, the device returns to normal. Indicating that the router is overloaded due to long-term high-load use, and you need to replace it with a more powerful one, or reduce the number of devices connected to the router (due to the low bandwidth characteristic of the 2.4Ghz network. It is easy to go offline when there are more than 5 online devices in 2.4Ghz, some of which are especially enhanced 2.4Ghz router can ensure that about 10 devices are online).
- You can also use a phone hotspot to check to see if it is a network challenge.