- SIM Services
- Shop 🠖
- SIM Services
- Shop 🠖
A. CallerTunez Bundle is an arm of the CallerTunez Service initiated to provide more value to subscribers on the CallerTunez Platform.
– The service will offer more dedicated and personalized content with special settings for existing subscribers and non-existing subscribers.
A. The CallerTunez Bundle will be created for all the different Content genres belonging to different artists; Religion, Hip hop, Classics, RNB, Naija, International, Lyrics RBT, Afropop, e.t.c
A. You can download any CallerTunez Bundle of your choice by texting the Bundle subscription code to 410.
A. Yes, below are the available Categories;
Today in History: Today in History as the name implies is a CallerTunez Bundle Product that educates users on daily historical events. Each day comes with a history for users to learn about. This bundled product contains 30 or 31 unique historical contents bundled into one bundle code.
TTS: This category allows users to create their CallerTunez (DIY). Users can log on to CallerTunez portal, input their preferred text, select AI Voice and complete the download process.
CallerTunez Trivia: This category provides your callers with entertaining and informative “Fun Facts” on various subjects
Lyrics RBT: The Lyrics RBT Bundle category enable callers to enjoy a dual experience of hearing and reading the lyrics of your RBT.
A. There are two subscription plans for CallerTunez Bundle:
A. Yes. The CallerTunez Bundle fee is different from the Single CallerTunez Fee.
– Subscription fee of N100 or N200 will be charged for Bundled contents, depending on the users Service plan, while N100 or N50 will be charged for Single Content, depending on the user preferred plan.
A. Once the system receives your request to subscribe for any of the Bundled packages, the user will receive a Double Opt In (DOI) confirmation to choose either One-Off or Auto-Renewal Plan.
You can subscribe to the CallerTunez Bundle via the following CallerTunez access Channels.
– Key Copy
– CallerTunez APP
– WEB/WAP Portal
A. Single CallerTunez has one Tune, while CallerTunez Bundle contains 5 Tunez bundled together as one subscription and purchased together at a specified price.
– All the contents in the Bundle are auto-renewed all at once.
– The contents can be updated frequently depending on the type of bundle.
– All Bundled Contents have 2 validity periods. This is the duration of the Bundle package: 7 days for weekly plan and 30 days for monthly plan.
A. If a subscriber has a Single CallerTune, the user will also be able to subscribe to the Bundled CallerTune.
– The Single content and bundled content shall co-exist simultaneously in the subscriber’s library, and the tunez will be shuffled.
A. Yes! Subscribers with bundled content can also download the single content.
– The Single CallerTune will be renewed separately from the Bundle CallerTunez.
A. The CallerTunez Bundle is available to all MTN customers on Prepaid and Postpaid Plans.
A. Yes you get a pre-expiry notification message and you can send Del (and the bundle code) via SMS to 410 E.g. D6078700007 to 410 to delete a bundle. Or you can delete your bundle content via USSD by dialing *410#, and other CallerTunez Channels.
A. When you delete the CallerTunez Bundle and you also have an existing Single CallerTune, the Single Tune will not be affected.
– If you want to deactivate the service subscription, send the deactivation command (STOP) to 410. The Bundle CallerTunez and Single Tune will be deactivated.
A. No. The Bundle CallerTunez rides on your CallerTunez service subscription.
A. Value for your subscription. Users get to enjoy more contents at a lower price.
A. The above key words cannot be used to deactivate.
A. You can delete a single tune with Del+Tunecode to 410. E.g: del0123456 to 410